Next Generation CV Writing & Career Coaching Services

Unleash your career potential with our premier CV Writing, LinkedIn Profile Optimisation, and tailored Career Coaching.

Get fast, tangible results that will set you apart in your industry.

Elevate your professional journey with our industry-leading system!

Our Story

We were founded with the belief that everyone should have access to the best possible tools, resources, and expertise when it comes to finding a  new job, switching careers, or entering the world of work and should not be hindered by barriers such as ATS systems, HR or professional network.

At our core is a unique combination of services not offered by any CV Writing or Career Coaching business. We utilise the latest Recruitment, HR, Global Mobility, Technology, and Resource Management expertise to help our clients quickly achieve their targeted career goals.

We don't write CVs and let clients go out in the wild ill-prepared. We'll leave that to the "high street" mass writing CV writing businesses. What we offer is a comprehensive solution to get clients to where they want to be with our winning industry-proven "system".

We work on a quality, not quantity, basis. We're happy to only work with 1% of the market as it gives the clients that come on board with us a competitive edge over the other 99%.

woman in black top using Surface laptop
woman in black top using Surface laptop
laptop computer on glass-top table
laptop computer on glass-top table

Our System @ A Glance

1) Professional CV and Cover Letter Writing

We will rebuild your CV or create a new one from scratch using powerful copywriting and creativity. We do not use AI or writing tools to do this. Our CVs are built using "human thought" AI is good, but it is just not quite there yet when it comes to fully understanding writing and expressing clients' unique experiences and expertise.

black Corona typewriter on brown wood planks
black Corona typewriter on brown wood planks

2) Optimising your LinkedIn Profile

We then fine-tune your LinkedIn profile to help get you found by the correct contacts by boosting your profile up the search rankings whilst filtering out spam and mass mailers. Your profile will also present a consistent professional brand and message that conveys your experience, expertise, and value in this crowded marketplace.

3) Guided Career Coaching

Finally, you'll receive in-depth bespoke 1-1 "live" training sessions showing you how to use your new documents and online presence, This will include job searching methodologies, how to access the "hidden job" market, and interview preparation. We will also build you a custom job dashboard that we can monitor remotely to help keep you on track and heading toward your goals.

white and black laptop
white and black laptop

Our Specialist Sectors


-eCommerce & Digital Marketing

-Hospitality & Travel

-Advertising, Media & Press

-Business Management & Consultancy

-Charities & Not For Profit

-Property & Real Estate

-Supply Chain & Logistics



-Military & Defense

We do not cover the following sectors

-Medical, Scientific & Life Sciences

-Engineering, Construction & Architecture



Our Sectors & Specialisms

Professional Levels We Work With:

-5+ years of professional working experience

-C-Suite (CEO, CFO,COO & VP)

-Business owners who are looking to transition back into a company

-Manager-level, Project Managers & Consultants

Want to check if we cover your job title or specialism?

Drop us an email at -

By the numbers

94% of our clients secure a new role or offer within 4 weeks of sign off

Businesses our clients have been hired

This data has been taken over the past 4 years, and we are so confident of our work that you can download our latest client report to see our client's success and our track record.

97% of our clients secure a new role or offer within 6 weeks of sign off

Our system has been used by clients over 200+ times

91% of our new business comes from referrals from past clients

Deloitte British Airways Meta JPMorgan Amazon BlackRock Boeing Oxfam BT Lockheed Martin

Want to find out more?